Author Topic: Pray  (Read 3539 times)

Hybrid_Milk

• established forum member
  • 👊
    • View Profile
Pray
« on: September 23, 2014, 12:44:38 am »
Hello all,
I am the brother of hybrid and I have bad news. About 2 days ago he got into a severe car accident that left him in critical condition.  He had surgery and was fine but today his heart stopped for 2 entire minutes. He is fine now but I ask that all of you pray for him. I understand he was close with many of you and I decided that this would be another chance for me to get more prayers for him. Thank you all and god bless.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 12:47:30 am by Hybrid_Milk »
Call HYB-RID-MILK for a free sample

rustyshakelford2

• Administrator
  • Addicted to the forum
    • View Profile
Re: Pray
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 10:02:46 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that. He is one of the nicest people i've met the entire time we've been running the server and one of the few people I genuinely couldn't say a bad thing about. My thoughts are with you guys and I hope he makes a quick recovery. Get well soon man. We'll throw a welcoming party for you on the server when you're back on your feet. Hang in there! Please keep us updated if you can.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:18:50 pm by rustyshakelford2 »

bootsydoodles

• Administrator
  • LOOK GUISE I CAN FORUM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 10:23:10 pm »
What terrible news! Hybrid is such a fun person who has always made me smile in the past. He will definitely be in my thoughts along with you and your family. I would love to send him cards or flowers on behalf of the community if possible!  In any case, thank you for taking the time to pass along the information.  Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Edit: If you see this, can you contact me at bootsydoodles@gmail.com? I've talked it over with rusty and we'd love to send Hybrid a card at the hospital if you think that's okay.  If you or your family is uncomfortable with that, I understand.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:29:37 am by bootsydoodles »

darkgrace220

• LOOK GUISE I CAN FORUM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 10:27:15 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear this most terrible and quite urgent news. He is in my prayers, I hope he has a swift and safe recovery, I know the server would be so upset if we were to lose such a kind part of our community. Please, send my, and every one else's best wishes and hopes!

ReplyMail

• LOOK GUISE I CAN FORUM
  • The original garbage barge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 10:42:09 pm »
Oh no, that's awful. You're in our thoughts and in our hearts buddy; I hope to hear from you very soon and here is a good recovery.

corkyramano

• LOOK GUISE I CAN FORUM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 12:00:07 am »
Will definitely pray for a speedy and healthy recovery. Get well disband play daletech.

Hybrid_Milk

• 👊
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 12:26:06 pm »
The docs say he'll wake up in a day or so. Thanks again for all the love and support everyone ❤️

rustyshakelford2

• Administrator
  • Addicted to the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 01:36:33 pm »
That is wonderful news and a huge relief!

jonathanf97

• LOOK GUISE I CAN FORUM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 07:53:11 am »
Sorry I've only just posted! I have prayed for him and I'm glad to hear he's getting better! I'd love to send a get well soon card! In the mean time, I'll build a statue for him at Dark co HQ. god bless!!!

andrewnickalec

• shitizen
  • Dat Andrewneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 06:22:21 pm »
Hybrid is a great guy and I know he will make it through this. Cause I know for a fact Hybrid does not give up easily. He's a friend to all of us, so I wish him a speedy recovery. Get well soon Hybrid.
Andrewnickalec, Andrew Valencia

Hybrid_Milk

• 👊
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 12:33:32 am »
Update:
Hybrids alive and kicking. He was awake for about 2 hours, but that was long enough to get him to get us to laugh and smile. He says thank you so very much for all the support from the bottom of his heart when he saw what you guys posted. Again, thank you so much for the prayers and well-wishes. ❤️

rustyshakelford2

• Administrator
  • Addicted to the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 01:26:50 pm »
We're glad to hear it! We have some presents for him ingame as well, and we put together a little card for him.

Here is the card:  http://i.imgur.com/IqC0jPD.jpg

Hybrid_Milk

• 👊
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 02:18:15 pm »
Thank you all for the all the love and support. My bro absolutely loved the card and wanted me to say thank you from the bottom of his heart. He might visit sometime this weekend if he's feeling up to it. Thanks you all again! ❤️
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:10:05 pm by Hybrid_Milk »

Hybrid_Milk

• 👊
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 12:39:38 pm »
This is hybrid speaking now. Again, much love to all who prayed, loved and supported me. The memorial of me at the server is fucking awesome. While full recovery is a long ways a way, I'll work my ass off to get back.
Thanks again,
Hybrid